Special edition Kånken Hip Pack with a unique pattern and colour combinations.
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique pattern and colour combination by the Swedish artist and graphic designer Mander (Martin Ander). It has a zippered main compartment with an inside sleeve pocket and key clip, zippered security pocket in the back, and a zippered front pocket. Adjustable webbing hip belt and handles at the top, and inside name label. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox Initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
Size: One Size
Concept: Everyday Outdoor
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Unique pattern and colour combinations by Swedish artist Mander.
- Zippered main compartment with inside pocket and key clip,
- Adjustable, 25 mm wide hip belt. Zippered security pocket in the back.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo and front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Washing: do not wash
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Drying: do not tumble dry
Bleaching: do not bleach
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
Material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco 65% Recycled Polyester 35% Eco Cotton
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Save The Arctic Fox
Net weight: 135g
Composition brand material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 2 L
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)