Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit, and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have a classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
Features & Product Care
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks, and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Shorter leg length (–5 cm).
- Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- 40°C normal process
- do not dry clean
- do not tumble dry
- do not bleach
- iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, and apply fluorocarbon-free impregnation after wash
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind- ressistant, Stretch, Ventilation, Pockets
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Full leg trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.